Valir Health is a comprehensive healthcare organization offering a range of services that ensures patients are treated in the right place, at the right time, with the right care. From workplace health and wellness to inpatient, outpatient and end-of-life care, we strive to provide “a higher standard of care.” Valir Health is a recent recipient of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Corporate Health Champion Award for corporate wellness and Valir Outpatient received the Reader’s Choice Award for best physical therapy.
Our Mission Valir Health is committed to establishing a higher standard through integrity and compassion for all we serve. Recognized by leading organizations, Valir Health continues to provide comprehensive and compassionate care. We are committed to establishing a higher standard of healing through strength, courage and character.
• Valir Health was recognized with the first-ever Compass Award by the Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium for promoting Oklahoma’s values of integrity in the workplace.
• For over five years, Valir Health has been named a fastest-growing company.
- (Locally) - Greater OKC Chamber’s Metro Top 50.
- (Nationally) – Inc. Magazine.
• Oklahoma Caring Foundation Corporate Health Champion, Corporate Wellness Initiative
• 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Reader’s Choice Award – Outpatient Physical Therapy
• 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Certified Healthy Oklahoma Business
• 2013 Excellence in Safety Award - Oklahoma Safety Council
• 2013 Champion of Safety presented to Kristi Cox, PT - Oklahoma Safety Council
• 2013 "Field Site of Excellence Award" - Valir Rehab Hospital Occupational Therapy Department - University of Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
• 2013 "Outstanding Clinical Instructor Award" presented to Jay Wheat, PT – Langston University School of Physical Therapy
• 2013 "Outstanding Clinical Instructor Award" presented to David Haynes, PT – Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
• 2013 "Outstanding Professional" presented to Margaret Kierl, CTRS/L - Therapeutic Recreation Association