The Warehouse Distribution Tech is responsible for the receiving, stocking, picking, staging, loading, and delivery of product that is systematically requisitioned by all facilities serviced by the distribution warehouse. Serves and acts as a team member in the overall operations of the warehouse, accepting the various responsibilities delegated to them and performing to the best of their ability. The Warehouse Distribution Tech performs all other duties as assigned.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Warehouse Distribution Tech's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Operates standard warehousing equipment utilized at the distribution center, while abiding by OSHA warehousing equipment regulations and guidelines. Equipment includes manual and electric pallet jacks, e-z go picking carts, pallet wrapper, cardboard balers, stand-up reach trucks and vertical lifting order selector.
* Receives and processes small package inbound/outbound shipments and receives LTL and truckload shipments while notating any damage or shortages on bill of lading.
* Utilizes PeopleSoft Financials to track purchasing and inventory. Utilizes PSF tools to work with inventory control to troubleshoot and problem solve solutions for purchasing, inventory, shipment, and receiving errors.
* Accurately picks each individual picking plan that lists the items and quantities requisitioned by the customer, while meeting quality and production standards.
* Correctly logs requisition orders and signs off on picking plans
* Correctly stages all orders, through a specified process, to be transported to its correct destination.
* Operates a 26 foot, GVW 26,000 Lb. INTEGRIS Health owned or leased box truck on public roads and highways to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
* Performs a required before and after operation 'user maintenance' and vehicle safety checklist; submitting daily reports to warehouse designate.
* Utilizes vehicle in the process of delivery, pick-up, relocation, and return of INTEGRIS owned medical supplies, materials, and equipment between the Distribution Warehouse and INTEGRIS facilities.
* Loads and unloads trucks, securing its contents, for the safe and damage free delivery of materials to INTEGRIS Health facilities.
* Keeps an accurate and current fuel log.
* Performs a variety of tasks which includes maintaining a clean and organized warehouse, maintaining outside dock cleanliness, compacting and baling discarded cardboard, and participating in assigned routine janitorial duties.
The Warehouse Distribution Tech reports directly to the Warehouse Distribution Manager or Supervisor.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Warehousing traffic and heavy equipment risks, temperature variations depending on season, and slick road conditions during in climate weather events
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.