The Vice President Chief Nursing Officer assumes responsibility for the assessment, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, projects, or operations within his/her area of responsibility.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Vice President Chief Nursing Officer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provides direction and leadership to clinical nursing areas in the hospital
* Develops and implements the hospital plan for providing nursing care, and authorizes policies and procedures and clinical standards of practice for departments
* Participates in the organization decision making structures and processes
* Determines compliance with regulations of local, state, and federal agencies, and with standards of accrediting bodies
* Provides oversight of fiscal management for all areas of responsibility
* Assumes responsibility for active hospital-wide performance improvement
* Reviews patient or physician complaints for follow-up with management team and clinical staff
* Ensures staff are managed effectively, including hiring, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
The Vice President Chief Nursing Officer reports to the hospital President.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office environment.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.