The System Director of the Central Business office is responsible for the leadership and successful operations of patient account services for INTEGRIS Health. Is responsible through the managers and supervisors, for the proper operation of patient account services, to include organizing, directing and monitoring the department. Defines and accomplishes departmental goals and objectives, achieves departmental budget, develops, initiates, enforces and maintains policies and procedures.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The System Director of the Central Business Office responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Coordinate and direct all activities of the system central business office. This includes the functions of billing, collecting, and posting. This requires effective
management of hospital accounts receivables to include timely billing and collections from insurance companies, government payers, patient, and any other source(s) of
payment while maintaining positive patient/customer/inter-departmental relations for all INTEGRIS facilities.
* Develops, organizes, implements and maintains programs, projects, system reports, education and operations of the Central Business Office.
* Initiates, determine, and conduct studies and investigations of new ideas, short and long term planning, improving existing operations, regulatory compliance and observance of policies and procedures.
* Ensures department staff are managed effectively, including hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed.
* Responsible for developing department budgets, fiscal accountability and achieving financial goals/results.
* Adheres to established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and develops action plans to address any identified deficiencies.
* Acts as a system resource to clinical and administrative departments for all INTEGRIS facilities.
Reports to the Administrative Director, Patient Financial Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Minimal exposure to hazardous risks.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 5 years management experience
* Experience in a business office environment
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
* Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with large mainframe computerized information systems preferred