The Social Worker LCSW provides psychosocial counseling/therapy, facilitates referrals to various community agencies on behalf of the patient, and collaborates with physicians in order to promote patient compliance and appropriate utilization of community resources. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Social Worker LCSW responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Completes intake assessment and screening
* Provides individual/family therapy
* Works closely with physician to develops individual plan of care to address goals of patient
* Assesses psychosocial needs which impact progress and link to appropriate community resources
* Provides social work services on inpatient and outpatient behavioral health unit as needed
* Assists in educating the public of the behavioral health services available
Reports to the Director Behavioral Health Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Job conditions may require moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections, communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment and chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to job duties and/or incidents of workplace violence. The Social Worker may be exposed to constant interruptions, noise and disagreeable odors.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters degree in Social Work
* LCSW required
* 2 years experience in mental health preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
* Complete Therapeutic Options training within 6 months of hire date and re certification yearly