The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals. May float to other units. May be required to be on call status.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
* 1 year of previous RN experience required.
* Requires completion of the professional nurse orientation program and assigned unit orientation which includes specific skills checklists.
* Demonstration of core competencies will be completed within 90 days. Completion of unit specific competencies within 12 months.
* Current BLS certification upon hire or completion within 30 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process
Tier 1 - $30 of pay per hour with shift eligibility
* Incumbents must work a minimum of sixteen hours per month, typically a single unit.
Tier 2 - $32.50 of pay per hour with shift eligibility
* Tier two incumbents must be willing to commit to work at least 20 hours per week or more.
* Rotating weekend and holiday schedule required.
Hospice: This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
INTEGRIS Mental Health:
* This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Emergency Department Only:
* ACLS certification must be completed within 6 months of hire.
* PALS certification must be completed within 12 months of hire.
Occasional Part Time