- Current CPR (Heartsaver).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Nurse Technician experience in an acute care facility.
- Certification by the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Employees in this position are, or can be, required to possess the
following physical capabilities:
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 100
- Stooping, kneeling and/or crouching daily
- Standing or walking more than 5 hours a day
- Running to respond to patient emergencies
- Reaching, grasping, fingering, and/or feeling more than
5 hours a day.
- Visual acuity in order to correctly distinguish skin
tone variations, evidence of IV infiltration, infection; able to read
telemetry, blood pressure gauges, etc.
- Audio acuity in order to correctly distinguish various
body sounds (i.e., respirations, heart tones, bowel sounds).
- Audio acuity to discern sounds made by various types of
machinery or equipment that would indicate dangerous or improper operation
St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital â€“
St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital is a 102-bed acute care facility with approximately 60 physicians and 550 health care professionals that has been serving the health care needs of the Shawnee, Okla. community since 1964. The hospital offers a wide range of services that include cardiology, oncology, surgery, emergency services and urgent care. Formerly known as Unity Health Center, SSM Health finalized an agreement to bring Unity into our system in 2012. St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital offers the community extensive diagnostic services close to home. Additionally, it provides urgent care services in a new location that includes in house lab services and X-ray for the convenience of patients. St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital has been recognized for quality by Press Ganey and the Oklahoma Quality Award, and the hospital is a Certified Healthy Business.